Organizations in the distribution sector are typically focused on supply chain optimization, warehousing, and logistics management as the fundamental core process that drive success.
Enabling just-in-time delivery, inventory management, efficient procurement processes, flexible pricing options, and integrated E-Commerce solutions are all key considerations when selecting a distribution-focused ERP system.
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Assembly and Kitting Capabilities
- Customer Order and Release Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Transportation, Logistics, and Shipping
- Shipping / Carrier Integration
- EDI Capability
- Demand and Forecast Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Financial Management
- Mobile Platforms & Equipment
Follow us on: