Food & Beverage
While food and beverage manufacturers may sell directly to consumers, nearly all products go to market through a variety of channels.
Despite the considerable range of products and routes to market, all food and beverage manufacturers share similar challenges.
Tracking consumer buying patterns and meeting demand “on the shelf” are key factors to a food and beverage manufacturer’s success. To help drive awareness and interest, manufacturers need to manage promotions effectively. Constant adjustments to product, packaging, and pricing and a lack of uniformity in the supply chain mean that food and beverage manufacturers must excel at inventory and supply chain management. At the same time, manufacturers must comply with ever-evolving safety and environmental regulations.
To be a successful food and beverage manufacturer in these challenging times, it is critical that you have a truly effective enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution — one that grows and adapts to changing business requirements.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Quoting and Estimating
- Order Processing Available-to-Promise (ATP) and Capable-to-Promise (CTP)
- Recipe Management
- Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Document Management
- Forecasting and Demand Planning
- Materials Management
- Lean Manufacturing
- Lot Control, Traceability, and Recall Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Advanced Manufacturing Planning
- Quality Management
- Warehouse Management
- Plant Equipment & Maintenance
- Costing / Accounting