Companies that service the consumer goods and products industry must be able to predict their customers’ needs in order to provide perfectly tailored product suggestions – live and on demand – and then meet or exceed their expectations by taking advantage of accurate, real-time market insights.
Successful leaders will use digital to understand and connect with consumers. Products need to be in the right place at the right time and be matched with targeted promotions that compel the consumer to make a buying decision. Sales and marketing, supply chain management, agile manufacturing, and distribution are all keys to winning in the consumer goods industry.
- Advanced Data Mining for Insights
- Demand Planning, Trend Analysis, and Forecast Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Consumer Promotion Management and Tracking
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Customer Order Management
- E-Commerce Integration
- Transportation, Logistics, and Shipping
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Lot Traceability
- Supply Chain Management
- Financial Management